Environment required for glue use
What are the ingredients of general glue?
Front, thermosetting polymer glue
Epoxy resin glue, polyurethane (PU) glue, amino resin glue, phenolic resin glue, acrylic resin glue, furan resin glue, resorcinol-formaldehyde resin glue, dimethylbenzaldehyde-formaldehyde resin glue, unsaturated polyester glue, New dawn explosion-proof composite resin glue, polyimide glue, urea-formaldehyde resin glue, other polymer glue.
Second, acrylic adhesive
A-cyanoacrylate instant adhesive, anaerobic adhesive, acrylic structural adhesive, ethyl acrylate adhesive, epoxy acrylate adhesive, other acrylate adhesives
Third, hot melt adhesive
Hot-melt adhesive strip, rubber particles, rubber powder, EVA hot-melt adhesive, rubber hot-melt adhesive, polypropylene, polyester, polyamide, polyurethane hot-melt adhesive, styrenic hot-melt adhesive, new-type hot-melt adhesive, polyethylene and Ethylene copolymer hot melt adhesive, other hot melt adhesives
Fourth, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Adhesive tape, solventless pressure sensitive adhesive, solvent pressure sensitive adhesive, cured pressure sensitive adhesive, rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive, other pressure sensitive adhesive
What kind of environment does the use of glue need?
(1) force situation. When the adherend is subjected to peeling force and uneven peeling force, good toughness rubber, such as rubber glue, polyurethane glue, etc. can be selected; when subjected to uniform peeling force and shearing force, hardness and strength can be selected. High glue, such as epoxy glue, acrylate glue.
(2) temperature conditions. Different glues have different heat resistance. According to different temperatures, different glues are used.
(3) Humidity. Moisture and moisture are detrimental to the stability of the bonding interface and can be said to be harmful and unhelpful. Because the water molecules are small in volume and large in polarity, they undergo a kind of hydrolysis through infiltration and diffusion, which can cause the adhesive surface to break or self-detach, resulting in lower adhesive strength and durability. Adhesive parts require good water resistance, such as epoxy glue, polyurethane glue, etc.
(4) Chemical media. Chemical media mainly refers to acids, alkalis, salts, solvents, etc. Different types of glue, different curing conditions, and different media resistance. Therefore, it is necessary to select glue and sealant according to the medium to be adhered.
(5) outdoor conditions. The conditions for outdoor use of adhesive joints are relatively complex. Changes in temperature, wind, rain, and freezing in the sun will accelerate the aging of the adhesive layer and shorten its life. Therefore, under outdoor conditions, the glue should be selected from high temperature curing and atmospheric aging resistance glue, such as phenol-acetal glue, epoxy-butyronitrile glue; seal using silicone sealant.